A grateful thank you to our members and donors! Your support makes it possible to:
- Provide scholarships and fellowships to non-traditional female students
- Educate and advocate on issues impacting women and girls — like educational opportunities, pay equity, reproductive choice, and freedom from violence
- Provide informative community programs
- Offer online salary negotiation training
- Encourage girls to explore STEM careers
- Support plaintiffs in gender discrimination cases
- Research economic, educational and leadership issues affecting women and girls.
Donate to AAUW Naperville Area
AAUW Naperville Area (IL) is an all-volunteer 501(c)(4) nonprofit affiliate of the American Association of University Women. Donations to the branch are not tax-deductible as charitable contributions but may be deductible as business expenses. AAUW, a national nonprofit nonpartisan organization, has been a catalyst for positive change since 1881.DONATE NOW
If you prefer to donate by mail, please send a check payable to AAUW Naperville Area to:
AAUW Naperville Area (IL), P.O. Box 4662, Naperville, IL 60567-4662
Shop at our CafePress store
Purchase t-shirts, notebooks, water bottles and other fun items with the AAUW Naperville Area logo! A portion of your purchase benefits AAUW activities.SHOP NOW
Donate to AAUW Funds
You also may donate directly to AAUW Funds at the national level. Donate in honor of AAUW Naperville Area Branch IL4049, or memorialize someone special. AAUW Funds is a 501(c)3 charity and contributions are tax-deductible. For more about giving at the national level, visit aauw.org.
AAUW Planned Giving
Did you know that you can join the AAUW Legacy Circle by making a planned gift to AAUW National? By making a planned gift, Legacy Circle members embrace gender equity as part of their personal legacy and advance AAUW’s critical mission into the future. There is no minimum gift requirement to join. You can choose any of the following giving options:
- Bequests through a will or revocable trust
- Life insurance through a policy donation or as a beneficiary
- Retirement plans including 401(k)s and IRAs
- Real estate (residential or commercial)
- Charitable gift annuities, remainder trusts or lead trusts
For local questions, please reach out to Barb Vernon (email@example.com). If you have included AAUW National in your estate plans, please contact AAUW Director of Advancement Heather Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-785-7766 to enroll in the Legacy Circle. For further details, see the Legacy Circle brochure.