Join us! Membership in AAUW is open to any graduate holding an associate or equivalent, baccalaureate, or higher degree from a qualified educational institution. Student affiliates are enrolled in a qualified educational institution.
Watch this video to see the power of membership.
Your AAUW membership connects you to a powerful network of more than 170,000 women and men across the country who are as passionate as you are about building a fairer future — with a few other perks besides.
AAUW offers opportunities to get involved with a local community of activists. By joining at the branch level, you can serve in leadership roles, work on community action projects, and lobby on priority issues at local, state and national levels. As an AAUW Naperville Area branch member you also are a member of AAUW Illinois and the AAUW national organization.
Join or Renew Online
Visit my.aauw.org or go to aauw.org and click “Log In” at the top right corner. The first time you log in, click “I Don’t Have An Account” (new users) or “Forgot Password” (previous users new to AAUW’s Community Hub as of 2022). After you set up your account and password, log in to manage your membership, preferences, and other info.
Join by Mail
Download and complete the membership form. Mail with a check for membership payment to the address on the form. The form provides dues amounts.
Dual members who already belong to another branch may add Naperville Area as an additional branch and pay only branch dues. Join online or by mail to add Naperville Area membership.
Student members may join at special rates. Join online or by mail above.
Share Your News
Share your news with the AAUW Naperville Area community. Help foster connections and celebrate members’ achievements. Submissions will be shared in periodic branch member communications. Suggestions:
- Career/Transition (e.g., new position, promotion, research achievements, retirement, relocation)
- Community Service
- Education (e.g., degree earned, tenure)
- Exhibition, performance, publication (e.g., art, dance, music, published book or article)
- Family/Friends (e.g., marriage, union, commitment, anniversary, birth, adoption, news of children, death)
- Leadership (e.g., participation on boards, leadership positions with nonprofits)
- Personal (e.g., athletics, hobbies, travel, leisure, moving)
- Recognition (e.g., award, honor, grant, scholarship, fellowship, featured in a publication)