Join us! Membership in AAUW is open to any graduate holding an associate or equivalent, baccalaureate, or higher degree from a qualified educational institution. Student affiliates are enrolled in a qualified educational institution.
Watch this video to see the power of membership
Your AAUW membership connects you to a powerful network of more than 170,000 women and men across the country who are as passionate as you are about building a fairer future — with a few other perks besides.
AAUW offers opportunities to get involved with a local community of activists. By joining at the branch level, you can serve in leadership roles, work on community action projects, and lobby on priority issues at the local, state and national levels. AAUW Naperville Area branch members also are members of AAUW Illinois and the AAUW national organization.
If you would prefer to join through the mail, download and complete the membership form. Mail with a check for membership payment to the address on the form. The form provides dues amounts.
Join and pay online
Temporarily not available. Please join and pay by mail above.
Dual members who already belong to another branch may add Naperville Area as an additional branch and pay only branch dues. Join online or by mail to add Naperville Area membership.
Student members may join at special rates. Join online or by mail above.
2022 Membership Survey
We ask all branch members to complete this survey to help us update your member info, identify involvement opportunities and learn more about YOU.Take 2022 Membership Survey
Share Your News
Share news or updates with the AAUW Naperville Area community. Help us foster connections and celebrate members’ achievements. Submissions will be published in the monthly “President’s Letter.” We welcome news in all of the following areas:
- Career/Transition (e.g., new position, promotion, research achievements, retirement, relocation)
- Community Service
- Education (e.g., degree earned, tenure)
- Exhibition, performance, publication (e.g., art, dance, music, published book or article)
- Family/Friends (e.g., marriage, union, commitment, anniversary, birth, adoption, news of children, death)
- Leadership (e.g., participation on boards, leadership positions with nonprofits)
- Personal (e.g., athletics, hobbies, travel, leisure, moving)
- Recognition (e.g., award, honor, grant, scholarship, fellowship, featured in a publication)